Replacement Handheld for SportPRO
Compact and lightweight, the SportPRO Handheld is simple, intuitive
and allows 1-hand operation. It's easy-to-use features mean you don’t
even have to look at it when training (allowing you to keep your eyes on
It features a quick-turn dial with positive clicks with up to 10 stimulation levels and 4 training buttons to control continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, tone and lights.
Four buttons control continuous and momentary stimulation, vibration, tone and lights. Dog devices and collars feature interchangeable, replaceable long and short contact points.
The multi-dog toggle switch and color-coded buttons comfortably line up in your hand for fingertip control. A fixed transmitter antenna eliminates the threat of a lost or broken antenna while delivering up to 3/4-mile range.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Ergonomically designed
- 1-Hand, "no look" operation
- Quick-Turn Dial with positive clicks between levels
- Train up to 3 dogs (PT-10 Dog Devices sold separately)
- 4 Training Buttons for Continuous, Momentary, Vibration, and Tone
- LED Status Light for quick, at-a-glance read
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are User-Replaceable and last up to 60 hours
- Built-In Spine Mount for use with Garmin Accessories
- Water Rating - IPX7
- 2.1” x 5.4” x 1.4” and weighs 4.4 ounces
In the Box
- SportPRO handheld
- AC adapter