Pro Control 2 System-$40 Mail IN Rebate
A Complete Remote Launch System for Dog Trainers
You only have so much time for field training with your dogs. That’s
why serious trainers and hunt testers look to the Garmin PRO Control 2
remote system to help get the most out of every session — and every dog.
Offering precise, reliable control of remote launchers and releasers, this system puts a full range of bird hunting and field trial scenarios right at your fingertips.
Better Simulation Starts Here
Combining proven Tri-Tronics® technology with an advanced new remote receiver design, PRO Control 2 wireless system offers easy 1-hand control of multiple remote devices and sound outputs. So, you can focus more on your dogs and less on operating your electronics.
The rugged, ergonomically designed handheld transmitter with vivid LCD display has a range of more than 1/2 mile. It offers separate launch and training modes. Plus, it also provides a rapid launch setting that enables you to sequentially control multiple remote receiver devices with the press of a single button.
A handy battery life indicator on the device lets you know when it’s time to recharge. And the unit’s bright yellow color makes it easy to see and locate in the field. Better still, if you’re hunting waterfowl, it’s good to know that your PRO Control 2 handheld is water-rated to IPX7 — and it even floats!
PRO Control 2 remote receiver provides reliable, robust control of field launchers and releasers. The receiver has 2 output jacks, allowing you to independently control launches from up to 2 compatible training devices from each wireless unit. It’s also possible to set additional receivers (sold separately) to trigger on the same signal from your handheld, achieving simultaneous “flushes” from several bird releasers.
A built-in speaker horn on the receiver provides crisp, realistic audio output, with 3 attention-getting, user-selectable, preloaded sounds, including tone, a realistic duck call and a human "hey hey hey". Also, a 3.5 mm audio jack on the receiver lets you plug in an external speaker for additional sound performance when training dogs at field trial distances.
Let's Do Launch, and More
PRO Control 2 remote system is compatible with a wide variety of launchers, releasers, and accessories. The receiver’s lithium-ion battery can provide up to 200 launches between recharges. And for additional training flexibility, your handheld device can also be used to provide a range of command simulations, tones and vibrations via compatible Garmin Delta® Series and PRO Series dog collar devices (sold separately).
You can use up to 3 dog collar devices with a single Garmin PRO Control 2 handheld unit — and select a different intensity for each dog you’re training.
¹Additional launch/release devices required; sold separately.
- Consistently provides a range of more than 1/2 mile
- Rapid launch lets you control multiple launch devices sequentially with 1 button
- 1-hand control offers easy mode selection, launcher control and sound selection
- Activate 3 selectable, realistic sounds
- Handheld Dimensions: 2.1"W x 5.4"H x 1.1"D (5.2 x 13.6 x 2.7 cm)
- Handheld Weight is 3.7 oz (106 g)
- LCD Display on Handheld
- Range: more than 1/2 mile
- Handheld can operate up to 18 receivers (additional receivers sold separately)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery in Handheld offers approximately 80 hours per charge
- Handheld has Water rating of IPX7 and floats
- Receiver Dimensions: 4.3”W x 3.0”H x 2.2”D (10.8 x 7.8 x 5.7 cm)
- Receiver Weight: 7.4 oz (210 g)
- Sounds can be heard greater than 400 yards
- Receiver uses rechargeable, replaceable lithium-ion battery that has a life of more than 200 launches per charge
- Receiver includes Audio jack for line-out access to an external powered speaker (not included)
- Plays 3 sounds (duck call, "hey hey hey" and tone)
- Sound file format: WAV, 32 kHz, 16 bit mono or stereo
- Maximum audio playback time for all 3 sound files: 48 seconds for mono, 24 seconds for stereo
- Operating temperature range: From -4 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Charging temperature range: From 32 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage temperature range: From -4 degrees to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- Receiver Water rating: IPX7
In the Box
- PRO Control 2 handheld
- PRO Control 2 remote receiver
- AC adapters
- USB cables
- Model: PC2Sys
- Manufactured by: Garmin